Monday, January 3, 2011

Sun Paper




















Right now one of my favorite crafts is this Sunprint kit. It is a kit made by Toysmith, and I think Tedco Toys; I used to sell it at the toystore. Many teachers use it to teach about shapes. Anyway, you lay objects down on the paper and expose them to sunlight for one to three minutes. After the paper has been exposed, you rinse it off in cold water, and then your image shows up. 


These are some that I have done in the past. I can't wait for a sunny weekend day to make some more!






















(For some of these I played around with the colors/levels in Photoshop. The colors do vary, however, depending on how long you leave the paper in the sun and how long you rinse it off. 
Isn't experimenting fun?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment